Nov. 02. - Murphy Oil Announces Second Successful Appraisal of the Deepwater Kikeh Discovery

Source Press Release
Company Murphy Oil Corporation 
Tags Upstream Activities
Date November 25, 2002

Murphy Oil Corporation announced that the Kikeh #3 well successfully appraised the previously announced Kikeh oil discovery drilled in Block K, offshore Sabah Malaysia.

Located in almost 4,400 feet of water, the Kikeh Field lies in the southern part of Block K. Murphy, as operator, has an 80% working interest in Blocks K and H, which combined cover over six million acres. Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd, a wholly owned exploration and production arm of Petronas, holds the remaining 20%.

Source: EvaluateEnergy® ©2020 EvaluateEnergy Ltd